Friday, January 9, 2009

Keywords Spy Tool


Keywords Spy is an amazing tool and something I would consider imperative if you use PPC as a method of getting targeted traffic.

What Keywords Spy Tool does is to tell you exactly what keywords your competitors are using and which ones are making them the most money.

Let me explain...

For those who don't know, the most common way that PPC marketers create a profitable Adwords campaign (although in my opinion, not the most effective) is to start off with hundreds or even thousands of keywords along with 5 or 10 ad variations, set up sales tracking to see which ones create sales and make the most money, then scrap the ones that don't until they're left with a group of high converting words and ads that make consistent profits.

So...if I were setting up a campaign to promote a Clickbank product such as 'Ladder Casebook', I would search through all the Adwords listings until I found someone advertising the same product, make note of the URL, go to my Keyword Spy account, type in the domain name and see which keywords they were bidding on.

I would then create my own promotion and then literally copy the keywords and ads (making a few changes to the ad copy to avoid any trouble) and hopefully start making some money pretty quickly.

Whether this would happen straight away is certainly not definate, but what I would certainly do is save myself a few hundred (or more like a few thousand) dollars by NOT bidding and collecting data on keywords that have already been proven not to make money!

Keywords Spy is a great tool as well as a big time and money saver.

Take a look at it here:

www.keywordspy.com

Ok, that's it...

Hope you found of this useful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai tante....bgs ni postingannya....keren2...mank butuh keyword itu apalagi utk qt2 yg bergelut di dunia blogger...tante comment di posting baruku ya
http://your-answer-see.blogspot.com/2009/01/bisnis-online-itu-mudah.html
aws kalo gak....heheh

Anonymous said...

heheh sep om .. keren juga heheh.. makasih udah comment kekek..