Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Footprints in the sand



Footprints in the Sand

One night i dreamed i was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene i noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because i noticed that during the low periods of my life, when i was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, i could see only one set of footprints.

So i said to the Lord, “You promised me Lord, that if i followed you, you would walk with me always. But i have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there have only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when i needed you most, you have not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The times when you have seen only one set footprints in the sand, is when i carried you.”



Motivation Stories

* How The Brain Works
* Blessing In Disguise
* The Power Of Love
* Do Not Fear, Do Not Regret
* Positive and Negative Words
* 9 Tips Keep In Attachment Loyalty
* Wealth Success and Love
* Mom's Love
* Love Love Love Love
* Run Till The Finish Line

Poems

* To Be Your Nails at Your Fingers
* O Girls

No comments: